Steakhouse Quality Steaks
In the mood for a steak?? Our aged beef is fresh cut, cooked over live wood and all of our steaks include a side items. Add flavorful marinades, compound butter and cheese caps, and you get a steakhouse-quality steak at an incredible value.
Try our NY Strip with Steakhouse Butter, our Balsamic Ribeye or any of our Center Cut Filets- Topped with Marinated Mushrooms or a Golden Brown Parmesan Crust or Savory Blue Cheese Crust
And don’t forget to pair any of our steaks with a glass or bottle of wine. We offer approachable wines at a great price. It’s hard to find Silver Oak Cabernet under $100, but we have it!!
Make your reservation tonight!
* Are you a whiskey aficionado? Have you dappled a little? Or do you not know much at all about whiskey- literally translated in Gaelic to mean, “water of life”
Whether you know a lot or very little about America’s spirit, WCG is eager to introduce you. We have just released a new whiskey list with some of America’s most sought after Bourbons and great Irish, Scotch and Canadian selections too.
And what better way to start of our whiskey journey than with a deal to try some of the best at a fraction of the price. For an extremely limited time, we are offering a flight of three whiskeys for only $6 (Offered exclusively at Scottsdale, AZ and Lone Tree, CO locations). Try our American Style or International Flights in Scottsdale and even a Rocky Mountain Selection in Park Meadows. Purchase yours while the offer lasts (makes a great gift too!)
* Cool down with some of our refreshing summertime features. Follow us on Facebook to receive daily posts with features at each of our WCG locations. We’ll be offering favorites like our Chilled Gazpacho, Heirloom Tomato Salad, Chilled Green Beans w/ Parmesan & Roasted Pistachios, Ahi Tuna Burgers, Hawaiian Ono w/ Guava Beurre Blanc & Toasted Macadamia Nuts and more!
* This week’s recipe- Roasted Chicken w/ Spicy Honey Mustard-Whiskey Sauce
Try it out and tell us about it on our Facebook Page.
* Summer Corn Salad is back! Our guest favorite is being offered daily at all WCG locations. Enjoy fresh grilled corn and fresh vegetables tossed in a sweet, light vinaigrette and topped with Casero cheese.
* Cool down with some icy, refreshing specialty drinks.
Our Classic Margarita is made uniquely with fresh-squeezed juices. Or try our Dragonberry Lemonade with rum and fresh-squeezed lemonade. Finally, a Mojito might just do the trick with fresh mint and lime.
* Recipe of the Week:
Speaking of refreshing, try this recipe for Big Island Cheesecake. A fruity, creamy cheesecake with guava puree that is sure to make the family smile!
Treat dad to an unforgettable Father’s Day. Start off Sunday with breakfast for dad with Pancakes and our recipe for Pure Maple Bourbon Syrup. Next, treat dad to lunch or dinner at WCG. Make your reservation today. If you can’t make it into the restaurant, buy him a gift card! Happy Father’s Day and we look forward to serving you at White Chocolate Grill.
* We’re accepting Father’s Day reservations. Go online or call today to reserve a seat! You can also treat Dad with a WCG gift card. Purchase at the restaurant or online.
* Drink Recipe: Try out this cocktail with Leopold’s Rocky Mountain Blackberry Liqueur
2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
1 oz. Simple Syrup
1.5 oz. Hendrick’s Gin
Top with ice and shake vigorously
In a rocks glass layer:
.25 oz. Leopold’s Rocky Mountain Blackberry Liqueur
Strain shaken mixture on top
Top with soda
Garnish with a twist
* Recipe of the Week: Pan Roasted Clams with Tomatoes, Chives and Craft Beer
* Tonight’s Features:
In Naperville, enjoy Blackened Whitefish & Edamame.
Park Meadows is featuring Wahoo w/ Spicy Tomato Relish & Chilled Green Beans
In Scottsdale, we’re serving Sea Bass w/ Guava Beurre Blanc & Summer Corn Salad
* Just posted a recipe for Bourbon Glazed Shrimp. A must try!
* Tonight’s Features:
Naperville is offering Blackened Ruby Red Trout w/ Guava Beurre Blanc, Macadamia Nuts and Roasted Pistachios as well as our Summer Corn Salad
In Park Meadows, Blackened Corvina w/ Creole Beurre Blanc and Sugar Snap Peas in Dill Vinaigrette w/ Toasted Almonds
Scottsdale is featuring Pacific White Bass w/ Lemon Thyme Beurre Blanc and Oven Roasted Beets
* Come in and try a whiskey cocktail in Naperville! Here is WCG’s Old Fashioned. Made with our house made ginger liqueur and our hand selected 10 year Evan Williams Single Barrel.